This page contains a quick overview of what I’m doing right now. I try to update it every couple of months.
Last updated: April 9, 2021. You can see the full history of this page here.
I’ve been working at Via since August 2018. I’m leading a team of data scientists and algorithm engineers building tools to solve supply planning problems.
I have become very interested in the idea of digital gardens in the last year or so and have created my own here. It is supposed to be a much less polished place to share my notes and thoughts, a small public-facing slice of my much larger Zettelkasten.
There is a growing community online of people building these carefully tended online spaces and I find the idea inspiring. I’ve tied it in very nicely with my recent delve into the emacs / org-mode / org-roam rabbithole.
- Watching in real time as a tiny human learns how to walk and speak.
- Back riding my bike after a while and really enjoying it.
- Got the new M1 MacBook Air. The most significant upgrade in using a computer since the first time I had an SSD drive.
- Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace (doing my best on my second attempt).
- Mwng by Super Furry Animals.
- Atlantic by The Weather Report.
- They Want My Soul by Spoon.